ATV, Quad, Dune Buggy, Golf Cart

We know of no company that sells Fire, Theft and Collision insurance for ATV's, Quads or Dirt Bikes. We all sell Liability policies for such vehicles, but you don't need it unless you are going to ride on streets or roads.

If you ride on streets, Liability is required exactly as it is for a car, truck or Motor Home. Have an accident on a street or road, without it, and very serious troubles begin!

Call, and discuss a Drivers License Policy, and compare the coverage and cost with a policy for your off-road vehicle. You lose Travel Aid and Legal Assist, but it's cheaper in many cases.

© 2014, All rights reserved.